What is CargoCoin?
The full scale scope of the project extends to all transport areas – shipping industry (containers, bulk, break bulk, liquid bulk), inland transportation (trucks, railways), air cargo (transportation by planes, drones, etc.), other types of transportation, including, but not limited to: pipeline transport, space cargo, intercity and outer city shared rides.
Dedicated platforms for the different types of transport in development will be interconnected, allowing for infinite transportation functionality. The objective is the creation of synergy between the commodities & cargo traders with all transport means on a global scale. The integration of all participants and tools delivers unique, one of a kind eco-system.
CargoCoin utilises the transport platform, as a secure transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts, as well as a payment provider for transport services and cargoes. Fully unleashes the potential of crypto currencies to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents through the process.
Solving the problems of the shipping industry
The CargoCoin blockchain technology delivers revolution to the trade & transport by fostering optimisation.
CargoCoin solves a number of problems in the shipping industry:
CargoCoin minimises the risk of fraud and in many cases completely eliminates it, by not releasing any payments until the counter parties’ pre-set conditions are fully met.
CargoCoin reduces costs, compared to high percentages, charged throughout the process by banks, brokers, agents, lines, ports, customs agents, couriers, insurers, etc.
CargoCoin avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents and payments between the parties involved in the Smart Contract
CargoCoin relies on the public infrastructure of the Ethereum blockchain, backed by thousands of people in a peer-to-peer decentralised infrastructure.
CargoCoin is naturally secured. It relies on the blockchain’s proven hashing algorithm technology without the possibility of information leakage.
CargoCoin, not just allows but fully relies for full historic storage of all transactions ever conducted, thus avoiding risks of physical loss or destruction of paper documents.
- Research & Development-30%
- Marketing & Sales-50%
- Exchange listing-7%
ICO fund distribution
- Bounty & affiliates-10%
The CargoCoin roadmap is based on its full cycle of preparation, development, implementation and marketing. The project schedule is an estimate and may vary, depending on various factors:
Start of idea-Q3 2017
We started the idea of integrating the shipping platform with blockchain payments and smart contracts.
ICO preparation-Q1 2018
Preparing the Initial Coin Offering for CargoCoin, gathering a team, selecting advisors, preparing whitepaper...
ICO launch-Q2 2018
Launching the Initial Coin Offering for CargoCoin
Smart contracts-Q2 & Q3 2018
Programming of smart contracts on the ERC223 platform, testing and evaluation
Development stage 1-Q3 & Q4 2018
Development of the global shipping platform, connecting importers, exporters, ship brokers, forwarders, ship owners, etc. (Stage 1). Developing mobile application.
Blockchain integration-Q1 2019
Implementing blockchain smart contracts as core part of the shipping platform
Launch stage 1-Q2 2019
Launch of the global shipping platform
Marketing stage 1- Q2-Q4 2019
Year 2019 will be devoted to marketing and promoting the global shipping platform
Development stage 2-Q4 2019
Starting the development of an inland transport platform (Stage 2)
Launch stage 2-Q1 2020
Launch of inland transport platform
Marketing stage 2-Q2-Q4 2020
Marketing of the inland transport platform
Development stage 3-Q4 2020
Developing of the universal trading platform, directly connecting manufacturers, fleet owners and customers
Launch stage 3-Q2 2021
Launch of the all purpose cargo platform
Marketing stage 3-Q2-Q4 2021
Marketing of the all purpose cargo platform at stage 3
Development stage 4-Q4 2021
Development of air cargo platform
Launch stage 4-Q2 2022
Launch of the air cargo platform
Marketing stage 4-Q2-Q4 2022
Marketing of the air cargo platform
Development stage 5-Q4 2022
Development of supply chain platform connecting stages 1, 2 & 4 (shipping, inland and air transport)
Launch stage 5-Q2 2023
Launching of the integrated platform
Marketing stage 5-Q2-Q4 2023
Marketing of the integrated platform
The hard-working people behind the CargoCoin
- Lead developer with 20+ years experience in financial software development. Blockhain developer. Software & Finance specialist. BA Finance and International Trade, University of Portsmouth
- 18+ years of experience in the logistics, shipping and international trade. Presently ship owner. BSc Economics & Business Finance at Brunel University London, MBA at Cardiff Metropolitan University, Wales.
- Shipping, Transportation & Container specialist. Chartering manager at Mini Project Shipping Ltd., London. Qualified ocean going master.
- Shipping & Transportations specialist, MSc Shipping, Trade & Finance, City University London. Martrade Group Germany - shipping, logistics and ports operations London representative. American Electric Power - shipping operations, commodities trade and derivatives.
- Business developer, BA Business Administration, University of Portsmouth, MBA Cardiff Metropolitan University
- PR & Marketing expert, event manager, press communication
- Blockchain Developer, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, India
- Blockchain Developer having expertise in Ethereum, Bitcoin and writing smart contracts. Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, India
- Graphics designer, St. Claire's College, Oxford, United Kingdom, Istituto Marangoni Milano, Italy
- User Interface & Front-end Developer
- Financial specialist. MSc in Accounting & Finance from University of National and World Economy
- Office manager. MA in English from South West University
- Attorney at law, Legal advisor. Specialised in business law, computer law, administrative law
- Financial specialist, exchange listing. BSc Finance at the University for National and World Economy, MSc Finance at London Business School. PhD Economics & Finance. Worked at HSBC London - technology investment, Amphora Capital - Partner.
- Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews, and freelances for Sunday Business Post, Irish Times, Southern Star, IBM, G+D, etc. Number 1/18000 ranked member of the ‘People of Blockchain. public speaker at events including TEDx, Web Summit, Dublin Tech Summit
- Marine consultant working in Japan and Korea, Certified inspector (OCIMF SIRE, CDI & CMID), Auditor (OCIMF SIRE, CDI-IMPCAS, ISM, QHSSE, TMSA & MTMSA). PhD, MBA, MSC, AdvDip, Professor in Maritime Studies, Certified Blockchain Professional
- Co-Founder of Nauticus exchange, ryptocurrency entrepreneur with high level banking experience at ANZ, specializing in KYC, AML and CTF regulations as well as retail banking, merchant and eCommerce systems. An early investor in Bitcoin, he began his career as a marketing and sales manager for Playfair and Co.
- Vice President at China Merchants New Energy, part of China Merchants Group, owner of: Shekou Container Terminals, Modern Terminals Limited, China Merchants Shenzhen Xunlong Shipping Co., China Merchants Energy Shipping, Hong Kong Ming Wah Shipping, Hua Jiang Transportation Economic Development Center, International Marine Containers Group
- Asian Institute of Technology, PhD, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, MSc, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, BSc, University of Cologne, Germany
- Ng is the founder and CEO of First Accountants, a CPA practice with locations across Melbourne, Australia. A Licensed Tax Agent and member of CPA Australia he founded Australian Education Connections and held roles at SalmonGiles/Davidsons, Smarts Home Finance and ResolutionsRTK
- Founder at GBPA (Global Blockchain Pioneers Association), Community Manager of Enlte's South America, a decentralized social network and representative of medicohealth.io in Brazil and Latin America and BirdChain in Brazil
- Senior Business and IT Executive having more than 20 years experience in IBM, Siemens and Atos on various management and executive positions Currently Sales Director of Borica - Bankservice
Cargo Technologies Limited is a registered company in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006. Company number: 11234558. Registered office: 99 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3XD, UK